About the Company:
Novamind Ventures Inc. (“Novamind”) is building a global network of clinics, retreats and research sites to serve the regulated psychedelics industry. With our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Cedar Psychiatry and Cedar Clinical Research, Novamind is dedicated to providing access to safe and legal psychedelic experiences, while advancing research for psychedelic medicine. Ongoing clinical trials approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration are currently evaluating the safety and efficacy of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy (to treat PTSD) and psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy (to treat depression), and if approved, will require specialized infrastructure to facilitate patient treatment. Novamind invests in the infrastructure, protocols and people that are required for a regulated psychedelics industry.
Licensed Behavioral Health Therapist
At Cedar Psychiatry, we believe that mental health treatment isn’t “one size fits all.” That’s why our outpatient specialists offer a combination of innovative treatments, including psychotherapy, Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP), medication management, medical cannabis evaluations and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), to ensure that our patients receive state of the art, personalized mental health care. Our compassionate doctors and staff are dedicated to finding real solutions and delivering individualized treatment, while raising awareness and reducing stigma, to help people live their best lives.
Cedar Psychiatry (in Layton and Draper) is looking for a compassionate individual who is devoted to treating patients through a variety of innovative psychotherapeutic methods. Must be able to maintain interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing and evaluating treatment plans, as well as monitoring the effects of medications. Ability to maintain historical records and correctly document symptoms, medications, and treatment events.
Competitive pay w/capability to create a variety of compensation models
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time